Saturday, December 3, 2011

rabbit's luck


Thinking back on the most glorious era ever, the 90's, everyone had a lucky rabbits foot, right? So colorful, cute and fancy, they were the "in" thing. I got mine out of a 25 cent machine at the grocery store, and thought it was the coolest thing ever. So, the other day I was thinking and I really wish I would have kept that thing around. Then again, the thought of harming a sweet little bunny for its feet kinda hurt my soul a bit to much to want to even own one. So, with the help of free people's diy blog, I decided to come up with my own faux rabbit's foot to alleviate my problem and make myself feel a little better about the one I had bought in the past. I figured I could make some cute little accessory for my purse or something, and it actually turned out real great, so here we have it..








if you'd like to buy one, leave a comment or send me an email at kregan1@ivytech.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment